INDEPENDENT SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Fine & Dandy Co. is currently seeking experienced Independent Sales Representatives across North America.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
At Fine & Dandy Co. we are inspired by vintage, iconic genres that still dazzle even after decades or centuries. We admit we have a particular fondness for the Victorian, Art Deco and Gothic eras, which heavily influence our collections. We aesthetically marry old and new with a tone and attitude that’s intended to give one cause for pause. We’re not afraid to surprise you, in fact we live for it.
One of the key attributes we most adore about vintage decor and design, beyond the beauty, detail and unparalleled artistry is quality. These beautiful things were built to last and our products follow suit.
All of our certified commercial grade wallcoverings are available in either 13 oz eco-friendly or 20 oz canvas substrates. They’re strong, durable, and wipeable. Our master certified printing process ensures that colours are consistent, and match panel to panel. Our inks are environmentally friendly, non-fading, UV resistant and have passed high North American and European standards.
The ideal candidate must be able to leverage an existing network of contacts in both commercial and residential design and property development. This independent self-starter would have a proven track record of developing new and nurturing lasting business relationships. As an independent contractor, you’ll maintain current accounts and drive new sales with key industry contacts to grow Fine & Dandy Co.’s product lines, and maintain its brand integrity. A key objective of this role is to expand Fine & Dandy Co.’s footprint into hotels, restaurants, bars, offices and other commercial spaces so an affinity for the hospitality industry would be paramount to success.
Ideal candidates will have experience to perform the following job functions:
· Prospect and develop new and existing accounts within their territory
· Grow strategic relationships through cold calls and in-person visits with clients
· Introduce Fine & Dandy Co.’s products to existing and potential clients to increase sales in their area.
· Leverage their knowledge of the industry to determine the best opportunities for brand exposure and growth
· Build long lasting relationships with contractors, architects, interior designers and trade organizations using a consultative sales approach
Compensation will be commission based.
Please email email@example.com to apply.